It becomes very unpleasant to visit untidy washrooms and in the workplace, it’s no different. It’s very important to have them clean to enable your customers, prospects, and your employees to see you and your business in a respectable manner.
It’s crucial to have appropriate hygiene system in the workplace so that your staff do not fall sick frequently. It also affects their overall productivity if hygiene isn’t maintained respectively as nobody wants to focus on work when the office is a mess. Having overall cleanliness in the office is crucial to promote health and wellness among staff.
In some cases, your bathroom can look clean, but not actually be clean. It means that not only the appearance of your washroom should be clean and tidy, but it should be sanitized so that bacteria cannot spread around the office. Every aspect of the bathroom must be looked after to avoid gathering of germs and bacteria.
Let’s look at some of these factors that are easily missed, which a business or cleaning company should consider when focusing on the washroom:
- The toilet and their seats must be cleaned, disinfected and wiped dry.
- The urinal screens should be cleaned appropriately and the urinals blocks should be replaced.
- Hot spots that are in high contact and touch points should be properly cleaned.
- They should empty the trash bin and sanitary disposal containers before they get full and out of control.
- They should clean the floors and counters to eliminate standing water.
- Cleaners should use chemicals, agitation and extraction to make sure the walls, floors, toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors and fixtures are scrubbed and cleaned.
- They should also clean around and behind toilets along with the hard-to-reach areas properly.
- The cleaners should make sure the dirt, grime and graffiti are out of the restroom stalls and partitions.
- The cleaner should dust and vacuum the air vents properly.
- It’s crucial that the cleaners should pay critical attention to corners, ceilings, baseboards, and other hard-to-reach areas.
Professionals should also use high-end commercial equipment such as Brosch Direct that gets the job done and faster than the residential equipment. It’s critical that the cleaners should not use cloths, towels and mops used in the washroom for any other purpose or tasks. They should also know when to replace the restroom equipment and use clean and suitable cleaning equipment for the job.
To do the job properly your office should be stocked with the correct products to properly clean the washroom. Whether you’re conducting cleaning yourself or you’re a cleaning company cleaning an office, you need the correct products. Stock up with all the essentials and any products that are only used in the rarest of cases such as gloves and bags to clean up human fluids. Being prepared for the unexpected is vital to a functional and efficient
Companies such as System Hygiene provide you with all the vital products you’d need to get the job done.